Cariboo Gold Project Environmental Assessment
YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT.Click here to let us know what you think.
You can also contact us at our Community Relations Office:
4270 Sanders Ave., P.O. Box 247
Wells, BC. V0K 2R0
Tel : 1.778.414.8493
- an underground mine and associated facilities in and near Wells
- waste rock storage at Bonanza Ledge mine
- a new transmission line from Barlow Substation to the mine site along a route north of Highway 26
- use of existing roads to the mine site, Bonanza Ledge mine and QR Mill
- processing facilities and filtered stack tailing storage at QR Mill
Once operational, the mine will have a life of 16 years and will employ an estimated 460 employees plus contractors and consultants. The Project construction workforce will peak at approximately 250 workers in Wells.
The locations of the Project components are shown in the figure below and additional detail on the Project is available in the Project Description and Supplemental Information provided after the figure.
Workshop Packages and Information
Osisko Update & EAO Process
Traffic Impact Assessment
QR Mill Filtered Tailings Storage Facility
1100, av des Canadiens-de-Montreal
Suite 300, P.O. Box 211
Montreal, QC H3B 2S2
BGM - Community Relations Office
4270 Sanders Ave., P.O. Box 250
Wells, BC V0K 2R0